We bake some great products at United Biscuits and we want to ensure that you enjoy them fully, for that reason we appreciate your feedback.
You will find our Consumer Services address on our packs, along with our freephone carelines, and these can be found in Contact us section. When communicating with our consumers we promise to:
- As a minimum, in all the markets we operate in, to comply with the local reporting laws.
- To be an honest, accessible and communicative company which is proud of its products and of its long and distinguished heritage as a manufacturer of quality products.
- To make it as easy as possible for consumers to obtain legitimate information about the company and its products, for instance via the company’s Carelines.
- To provide information which is of use e.g. nutrition information, and by doing so, to provide consumers with choice.
- During times when consumers hold concerns about the safety of our products, for instance during a product recall, we will communicate honestly and with as much frequency as necessary to provide consumers with the information they need. During these periods, communications will be driven by the need to ensure, above all else, the well-being of consumers.
We have a list of FAQs that might help you. If your question is not included please feel free to get in touch with any query or comment you have, and we’ll respond to you as soon as possible.